Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What - no bling??

I can't believe I created a card with absolutely no bling on it!!! Must be slipping a little bit.



I may have already mentioned how much I love the Valentine Defined set but I will say it again - "I LOVE IT". Though it may appear to be valentine specific, I can see this set being used for wedding and anniversary cards. My sister-in-law has a wedding anniversary next week so I better put this set to work again and hopefully post a pic of the anniversary card.

This is another sneak peak of tomorrow night's club project. The easel card is a fun and unique way of displaying a lovely card. The card base is 4 1/4 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4 and 6 3/8 to create the easel part of the card. The heart stems are stamped in real read and then again with whisper white craft ink. The heart vines are stamped in whisper white craft as well. Circles #2 die was used for the scallop circle. The inside layer of the card had the love you sentiment popped up to support the easel. This might have to be my last Valentine's Day project as the big day is on Monday.

Thank you for stopping by. Take care.

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here.