Friday, May 13, 2011

Hmmm, looks like I have to do this again!!

Not too happy this morning!!! Looks like my last blog post has disappeared. Blogger was having some problems and it looks like it affected my blog page. Frustrating since I have trouble posting as it is and then this happens. Hopefully this is the one and only time it happens.

So anyway... sorry for my little hissy fit. I will re-post the pictures from this week's club.

This card uses the classic Lovely as a Tree stamp set and the reflection technique:



The ladies had a choice of making a masculine birthday card or a sympathy card. I love this technique as it's super easy and gives a dramatic effect.

Our next card was another masculine card using all new product from the Summer Mini:


The stamp set used here was The Open Sea, the DSP is Nautical Expedition and the new Early Espresso Baker's Twine. Love it!!!

Our last card was definitely a girly card and incorporated the inlaid embossing technique:


Makes for a different look, don't you think?

Well it's time to get back to work making some last minute projects for The Spring into Style Trade Show happening tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by! Take care.

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here.