Friday, June 24, 2011

Another garden stake and some picture frames

As part of June's Stamp Club we created garden stakes out of aluminum flashing. This week I created a different stake using the clear flower die that will be retiring June 30th. Here's the pretty flower with the pretty butterfly:


I just love these garden stakes!! It was a wonderful project to work on with my crafty nephew last week. He made one for his grandmother who is also very crafty. I'm sure she loved the care he put into it.

The other projects I have been working on are some altered picture frames:





I will be working on some more frames next week. My card supply is getting really low so I should make some time to work on some more cards. Stay tuned for samples!!

Thanks for stopping by. Take care.

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here.