Monday, June 27, 2011

Sneak peek projects

The new catalogue will come into effect on July 1st. I have been having fun playing with some new items I was able to pre-order as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Here's a sneak peek:



This cute little Baby Bear card uses marina mist and whisper white card stock. The beautiful scallop behind the bear is cut using the Big Shot and a new die, Perfect Pennants. The large pennants on the gift bag are also cut from this die. The smaller pennants are from a new punch, Petite Pennants Builder. I'm loving the new stuff!! And, it gets better, there is a coordinating stamp set to go with the new punch. We will be using these new items, with the new In Colours, at my New Catalogue Open House on July 13th. Come on by and check it out!

Well that's all I have for now. I have been incredibly busy completing special orders and trying to restock my items that I sell at the Farmer's Market. This past Saturday was one of my best days ever as everyone was buying the end of the year teacher gifts. Despite the craziness, I managed to get our teacher gift done too. It would be just like me to forget about Ty's teacher but I fooled myself and actually had my act together for a change. :)

Thanks for stopping by. I hope to post again soon.

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here.