Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter!

Here are some Easter cards I wanted to share with you:

I love using the scallop circle die for a different card base.   This card uses naturals white card stock for the base with a layer of crumb cake cut with the 3 1/2 circle die and then embossed with the polka dot embossing folder.   This is my first attempt at punch art cala lilies and I definitely need more practice!   The lilies are punched from whisper white using the ornament punch and the centre of the lily is punched from daffodil delight with the word window punch.   The leaves are cut free hand and curled.   Happy Easter comes from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set.

These are the cards I'm giving to my husband and to my son.    The inside says "some bunny loves you".  Naturals white is used for the base with a layer of bashful blue.   Punch art bunnies are created with oval and circle punches.  

Thank you for stopping by!   Have a Happy Easter.

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here.