Monday, April 16, 2012

It's so hard to say goodbye!!



I can't begin to tell you how excited I get when it is time for the new Stampin' Up! catalogue to come out.   It really reminds me of that giddy excitement I had as a child right before Christmas.   Counting down the days and eagerly anticipating what wonderful goodies were waiting for me - exactly what I'm doing these days!   On the downside of all the excitement is the sadness that comes with the retirement list.   This year the retirement list is even longer than usual and I took a bit of a hit.   I will be losing 34 stamp sets, some of which are my absolute favourites.    My heartless husband sat there and giggled every time I whimpered in dismay as another set I owned was crossed off of the list.    I'm sure he wouldn't find it so funny if someone told him a large chunk of his tools were to be retired!   haha  Guess he never has to worry about that happening.    There are certain stamp sets that I will keep for my own personal use but the remainder of the retired sets will be sold at my annual New Catty Open House event.     Seeing the new catalogue and working on my wish list will certainly make things better.  :)   

The stamp sets on the retiring list will only be available until May 31st.   Please also keep in mind that Stampin' Up! will no longer be selling the Decor Elements or Simply Adorned products in the new catalogue so if there is something you wanted, get it while you can.    Here is a link to the pdf of the retirement list:

Retired Stamps List

You will definitely need to enlarge the pages, especially if your eyesight is as bad as mine.    Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like to place an order.    My Stampin' Up! website is http://pthompson.stampinup.net

I can't wait to share the excitement of the new catalogue with you.   Let me know if you would like a copy.    Thanks for stopping by.

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here.