Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Oh, Hello!

Yes, I'm saying hi but I'm also introducing you to the Oh, Hello Bundle from the spring catalogue.    I love it!  But then there's not much that I don't love about all of the fabulous product Stampin' Up! provides for us.   These bundles are great savings.    You save 15% when you purchase the bundle with the framelits and the coordinating stamp set.     I'm supposed to be busy prepping for card club but I wanted to do a quick post to show you a card:


And another version ...


I'm also in love with the flower trim!    You get so much in the pack and you can dye the flowers, use a sponge dauber to add subtle colour, colour with markers or they are beautiful just as they are.   In the last version I tipped the petal edges with dazzling details for a little bit of bling.

Hope you love this set as much as I do!   Thanks for stopping by.

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here.